I was nominated for the Lovely Blogger award by Ginger Ray at http://dailylifewithfibromyalgia.com/. I am happy to be recognized, but I don’t know if I can meet all of the requirements of the award. You have to nominate fifteen other bloggers and I feel like I don’t have enough of a relationship with fifteen people to do this for them. So I’m sorry that I can’t meet that part of the requirements.
You’re supposed to write seven things about yourself that people might not know and that I can handle.
1. My favorite author is Oscar Wilde. I appreciate his ability to write and think and say so many beautifully crafted and intelligent things.
2. I watch too much TV.
3. I live in the desert, but I planted a small patch of grass in the backyard so the dogs had somewhere cool to lounge that didn’t get them dirty. I feel guilty about it, but I love my little patch of grass.
4. I have an identical twin sister. I cannot read her thoughts, but I can read her face and body language.
5. I’m a Trekker. My favorite series is Deep Space Nine. I think it is the best TV show of all time.
6. I’m an English teacher and I hate Ernest Hemingway’s writing style. Thankfully I have never had to teach any of his novels.
7. I think The Joy Luck Club is my favorite novel. It’s hard to pick one, but I think that’s the one.
Again, thanks for the nomination. I’m sorry if I’m not living up to wordpress blogger expectations with this one, though.